Thursday 22 October 2015

MY ROUTINE

Hi Isabel,

You said that I had to do a text saying what i do in a normal day and here is it!

I get up at seven o'clock. Then i say good morning to my lovely girlfriend. You know that she's so special for me. Then I have a shower for half an hour. It's my favourite part of the day. While I'm getting it I think alot of thinks of my live and it relaxes me alot. Then I dress up while I'm listening to music. I have breakfast and go to school. There I study differents subjects releated with the computers and I arrive home at 3 o'clock. Then I have lunch talk with my girlfriend until four o'clock. Unfortunately, I have to go at english classes until half past five. When I arrive at home I do the homework and finally I have dinner from my lovely mum. At half past ten I go to sleep to get up tomorrow at the same hour and do the same.

By: Dani

No comments:

Post a Comment