Tuesday 15 September 2015

INTRODUCTION

Hi! 

My name is Dani I'm fifteen and I live in Olot. I've a brother called Raúl and a cat called Lola. She is beautifull!I'm a student since I was three. Now I'm studying to be a computer technologist doing professional studies in a secondary school called Bosc de la coma.
I have a girl friend called Ari. She makes me crazy! I really love her. In my free time i like spending my time with her and play with Lola. They are the girls of my life. When i can't stay with them I become bored and sad so I try to stay always with them or if I can't with my friends that makes me so happy. Sometimes when I'm at home I like drawing cartoons that I see with my brother on TV.
My favourite subjets is physical education. I really like doing sport. I swim since I was three and I could be champion of catalonia. My father told me that i was good. Now I'm doing voley but I don't like it. I would like to do  whaterpolo. 

I'm medium-height. I've got black short hair and green eyes. I like wearing comfortable clothes. I hate tight pants. It's horrible. I'm quite shy but hard-working. I hope that I can pass this year without difficulties.

No comments:

Post a Comment